Sunday, October 19, 2008

Making It My Own

Introducing my new header introducing me and my art! It was great fun to make it. I went through all my collage materials, so many things I've kept over the years. I selected things I felt best represented me (including things that just make me smile) and attached them to a bit of paper I've been playing with paint on... experimenting with color and gradient. I've thought a lot lately about how to make this template blog more my own, and knew this would make a difference. What do you think? Am I better represented by this collage than I was before with the pretty floral blue?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely you are better epresented! I love it! it's so cheerful and light yet by using collage, there is always that depth that makes one think of the many facets of HLM! I am inspired to get my inspiration board together now too! xxoo