Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Take a Class!

In the last few weeks, I've been working on a new kind of advent calendar. It was made as a gift for two friends of mine on occasion of their wedding in Illinois this weekend.  It was so cool.  Something to use at any time of year, incorporating the seasons, the moon phases, the couples' names (in case of birthdays or other person-specific special occasions), and the equinox/solstices (they were married on the fall equinox).  Then, I wrapped it and gifted it and remembered later that I FORGOT TO TAKE PHOTOS!  Ack!!!  Hopefully, once they're back from their trip to Vegas, I can get them to send me some photos, so I can post them here for you to see its awesomeness.  :)

Meanwhile, here are some prototypes of the advent calendars (for Christmas) that I've created to teach in a class!  Yes, indeed, you can take a class to make your very own advent calendar to use this December.


Please get some friends together and sign up to take a class!  Check out my website for more information (click on Classes).  You can learn either how to make an advent calendar or how to make a lot of Christmas cards (or other kind of cards--doesn't have to be Christmas) in one setting.  There are three dates for the advent calendar class, one of which includes wine.  

Sign up today!!

1 comment:

Sedna-is-my-own-last-name said...

can't wait to see the wedding calendar. sounds lovely!