Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wrap Up

Hey there everyone, here are a couple last photos of the apron swap (aside from the one I hope to receive from my swap partner, Jennifer, of her in the one I made). I thought you'd like to see the apron I received from Diane in California. If you go to the apron blog (click on the button to the right), you can read my entry about it. I am so inspired to create a white apron for myself now. Also, be sure to visit Ambra's blog to see what she made (and bonus: if you leave a comment on her latest post, you can enter to win a giveaway for Italian ephemera). Her apron is super cute.


(Just a side note: notice the tulips! One of my favorite things about spring, and how happy that I have a garden in which to grow them. This year we have tons of them.)

Below are pictures of the front and back of the accompanying potholder I sent to Jennifer with her apron. It is a little bigger than the standard hot pad, but it is made of all the scraps of fabric I had leftover, and you can stick your hand inside it. We were also asked to send a favorite recipe, so naturally I sent a pie recipe! Let me know if you'd like a good recipe for custard pie. Mmmm!




Off I go to make mother's day cards!

No comments: