I'd never have guessed it back in 2007, but the 6 Degrees of HLM Card Swap has been happening for 10 years now! To celebrate, what better thing to do but swap again!!!!
This year, we'll do things just like we always have:
- Sign up here to say you'll join in!
- Make 10 cards of your own--they can be ten unique designs or all the same
- Attend the Card Swap Work Party if you'd like company while you work
- Enjoy yourself immensely while you be creative
- Deliver your cards to me by April 10
- Receive 10 cards in return to use as you please throughout the year!
This year's themes are:
"ten" (seemed too obvious not to do it!)
Take the themes as literally or figuratively as you'd like, or don't even use them at all. I offer them to provide just a little guidance for your design.
Here are the dates:
- Let me know you're participating by Feb 25 (latecomers are welcome, though!)
- Come to the Work Party on Sunday, April 2, anytime between 1-5pm
- Postmark or deliver your cards to me by Monday, April 10
- Sometime in May you get your cards delivered to you!
Click here to see the fabulous cards from last year's swap!
Please forward this invitation to anyone crafty you know! I think there will even be an entire card swap contingent participating in Pennsylvania this year (exciting). We love new folks and returners alike.
Click here to sign up to say you'll do it.
Hope you'll join in!